Chicken Breasts with Pomegranate and Pepper Sauce
- 1 Pack of Americana Pomegranate and Blended in the Blender to Become a Juice
- 2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Salt - Black Pepper, Ginger and Thyme
- ¼ Cup of Lemon Juice
- 1 Clove of Garlic and Cut it to Slices
- 2 Red Pepper Turkey
- ½ Kilo of Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Teaspoon Pomegranate Molasses
- ½ Cup of Toasted Cashew
- 1 season the chicken breasts with salt , pepper , spices and lemon juice and leave it for 30 minutes
- 2 grill the pepper on fire until it’s turn to dark then remove it and put it in a dry and clean Plate and cover it in plastic bag and leave it for a few minutes, then peel the outer rand then pepper pieces. then put it on fire with of pomegranate molasses , spices and a little chicken broth then leave it to Boil from around 8 minutes üntill it become thick soup.
- 3In a Frying pan put tablespoons of oil, garlic slices and then add chicken breasts and Stir it until the chicken turns to golden color. Serve it in a serving Dish with pomegranate and pepper Sauce and put some toasted cashew.