Chicken with Artichoke
- 1 Pack of Americana Artichoke
- 1 onion
- 8 Dry Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 8 Veins of the Crown of Fresh Mountain
- 8 Rods of Rosemary
- 8 Pieces of Fillets Chicken Breast
- Black Pepper Powder
- 500 ml of Water
- 2 Cubes Chicken Broth
- Fresh Parsley Leaves
- 8 Teaspoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1Cut the onion and artichoke and dried tomatoes add the olive oil and rosemary and cook them all together in covered pot.
- 2 Season the chicken fillet with Rosemary and black pepper and then add the ingredients from step 1.
- 3Add 1 the chicken Broth to the water, and leaves it to boil.
- 4 Cover the pot and put it in the oven at 220 ° C for 8 and 9 minutes.
- 5Take the chicken fillet a way from the fire and cut into slices and add it the pot which contains and add it to the other ingredients and leave it on a medium fire until well cooked.
- 6 Add Parsley to the vegetables, and then add the balsamic vinegar.
- 7 Put the vegetables in the serving dish and then add chicken fillet on top.