Maklouba Peas with Chicken
- 1 CHICKEN CUBE CHICKEN BROTH
- 1 TEASPOON OF GARLIC POWDER
- 4 CUPS BASMATI RICE
- 1 CUP OF WHITE RICE
- 1 TABLESPOON OF CONDIMENT POWDER
- 1/2 TABLESPOON OF CINNAMON POWDER
- 1 PACK OF AMERICANA PEAS
- 1 PACK OF AMERICANA SWEET CORN
- 1 MINCED ONION
- 5 CLOVES OF GARLIC CUT IN TO SLICES
- 1 BOILED CHICKEN “CUT IT INTO PIECES”
- 2 TOMATOS CUT IT INTO RINGS
- 3 CUPS OF CHICKEN BROTH
- 1/4 TEASPOON OF BLACK PEPPER POWDER
- 1 Mix the basmati rice with white rice and leave it in water for 30 minutes.
- 2Heat the oil on the fire, and then add onion and stir then add the cloves of garlic peas, sweet corn, Cube with chicken broth with garlic powder and Little salt.
- 3Filtrate the rice and then add condiment powder salt, and mix well.
- 4 Put 4 tablespoon of rice in a pot, and then add tomato, boiled chicken then add the corn, Albazaliah mixture, then add all ingredients for step 2 then add the rest of the rice.
- 5Heat the chicken broth and add it to the rice.
- 6 Put the pot on the fire and leave it to boil for 25 minutes.
- 7Leave it aside, and then put it in a serving dish.