Protecting the environment has always been a fundamental value upheld by ICAPP.
A strict environmental program was developed in an attempt to set higher standards and improve our efforts towards producing zero emissions and environmental footprints.
Our program includes:
- Using resources more efficiently, including energy, water and production material.
- Producing greener products.
- Developing sustainable farming techniques to help farmers limit their environmental footprint and logistical emissions.
- Encouraging best environmental practices among our employees through orientation and training sessions, giving them the space to come up with environmentally-friendly solutions and rewarding them with bonuses and privileges.
- Exploring new and alternative methods to reduce our environmental footprint.
- Insuring compliance with all local environmental laws and regulations.
At ICAPP we believe that waste is the result of inefficient use of resources.
Our eco-friendly efforts towards managing and reducing waste lead to more efficient production processes and positive environmental impact.
Waste reduction is at the core of our business strategy and yearly budgeting and incorporates:
- Controlling waste
- Reducing pollutants and emissions
- Conserving energy
- Maintaining a monitoring and assessment system to measure the effectiveness of our applied waste management system.