Cannelloni with Feta Cheese and Spinach
- 2 Packs of Americana Spinach
- 4 Large Slices of Lasagna
- Grams Feta Cheese low fat200
- Grated Nutmeg
- Large Handful of Olives
- Grated Parmesan Chees
- 1Preheat the oven up to 200 ° C
- 2Put lasagna slices in a large bowl, and put them in boiling water for 5 minutes..
- 3At the same time prepare stuffing and leave the spinach to dry, then add the feta cheese nutmeg salt and pepper to the spinach as preferred.
- 4Put 4 tablespoons of stuffing on each Sliced of lasagna then wrapped to be as roll.
- 5Then put the rol of lasagna into an oil greased tray and place it into the oven.
- 6Mix the olives with tomatoes in a bowl then put it over the cannelloni.
- 7Spread the Parmesan cheese on the top and cover the tray with foil paper and leave it the oven for 20 minutes.