Vine Leaves Salad
- 1 Pack of Americana Vine Leaves
- 1 Cup of Rice
- 2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- ( Large Tomatoes) (Cut into Cubes)2
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ½ Teaspoon of Chili
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 Tablespoon of Parsley (Minced).
- 2 Tablespoon of Dill (minced).
- 2 Tablespoon of Green Coriander (Minced).
- 2 Tablespoon of
- Lemon Juice.
- 1 Teaspoon of Dry Mint.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cloves Grinded.
- 1 Put the cooked rice in a deep bowl.
- 2Cut vine leaves into medium sized (as preferred) and a boiled for 5 minutes.
- 3Put the oil in a frying pan on medium fire and then add onion, garlic until become the golden color.
- 4Then Add vine leaves to Pieces, parsley, dill, coriander cilantro and mixed with onion and stir.
- 5Add the ingredients for Step 4 previous to rice and season with salt and pepper, cinnamon, cloves, chilli, mint, lemon juice, tomatoes.
- 6Stir all ingredients together and then put it in a serving dish. And you can serve it with grilled liver.