Rice with Alosparajus and Peas
- 200 gm of Americana Peas
- 1 Large Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Onion Cut it Into Cubes
- 1½ Cup of Rice
- 4 Cups Hot Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup of Boiling Water
- 1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Cup of Small Thin of Parmesan Cheese Slices
- 30 gm of Butter
- 2 Alosparajus, Cut into Small Piece
- Black pepper
- 1 Heat the oil in a large cooking pot then Cook the onion for 5 minutes, Add the rice to the mixture and stir it then Add the chicken stock and water; leave the ingredients to boil, on a lower temperature.
- 2 Covered the pot for 12 minutes until the rice is cooked.
- 3Remove the pot from the fire then Add the peas, grated Parmesan and butter then Stir the ingredients until the butter is Melt.
- 4Add the Alosparajus and Stir the ingredients mixture then Covered the pot and set aside for 5 minutes.
- 5 Served the Dish and put the Parmesan cheese over it and black pepper.