Rice with Peas and Dill
- 1 ½ Pack of Americana Peas
- 2 ½ Cup of Basmati Rice
- 4 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Big Onion “ Chopped”
- 2 Lemons
- ½ Teaspoon of Saffron
- 1½ Cup of Dill “Chopped”
- 3 Cubes of Chicken Broth
- 1 Tablespoon of Cardamom
- 4 ½ Cup of Water
- 1 Wash the rice well, then left to dry.
- 2 Heat the oil in a medium pot on medium fire, add to it the chopped onion and stir it for 2 minutes.
- 3Add the peas, dill, saffron, cardamom and cups of chicken broth to and stir all ingredients all together.
- 4 Cut the lemons to 2 halves and add to the ingredients and stir while on fire for a few minutes.
- 5 Add the rice to the ingredients and stir for one minute then add water and stir the the ingredients well.
- 6 Cover the pot, and leave it on a fire until the water is boiled, then lower the fire and leave it the ingredients be cooked for 20 minutes.
- 7 Take the rice off the fire, and put it in the serving dish, and served with steaks or fish.