- 1 PACK OF AMERICANA SWEET CORN
- 2 MEDIUM GRATED ONIONS
- 1 LARGE TABLESPOON OF OIL
- 2 TEASPOON OF SALT
- 1 MEDIUM POTATO AND CUT IT INTO SMALL PIECES
- 4 CUPS OF CHICKEN BROTH
- 1 TOMATO AND CUT IT INTO SMALL PIECES
- 1 Heat the oil in a large pot on a medium fire,
- 2Add 1 spoon salt and 2 onions.
- 3 Stir constantly until the color of the onions turn brown.
- 4Add potato and Broth and leave the pot to boil.
- 5 Stirring the onions and potatoes until become mush.
- 6Add the sweet corn and Stir for 2 minutes.
- 7 Put the mixture and blended until become smooth soup.
- 8Add salt as preferred.
- 9 Use tomato pieces for decoration.