- 1 Pack of Americana Strawberry
- 2 ½ Cups of Whipping Cream
- 1 Pack of Strawberry Jelly
- ¼ Cup of Boiled Water
- ¼ Cup of Cold Water
- 1 Teaspoon of Gelatin Powder
- 1 Mash the strawberry until it become smooth then add ½ cup of sugar and mix it together.
- 2 Whipping cream until become rigid.
- 3 Dissolves the jelly Pack in boiling water and cold water.
- 4 Mix the jelly with the mash strawberry and add the gelatin Powder.
- 5 Add ½ cup of the whipped cream to the mixture from Step 5 then mix it well then mix the mixture the rest with whipping cream.
- 6Mix the mixture until it become mousse then pour the mousse in a long glass cups and leave it in the freezer.
- 7Decorating the cups with strawberry and the red berries.