Grilled Vegetables with Mint Sauce and Broccoli
- 1 Pack of Americana (7 Way Mix)
- 1 Piece of red pepper and 1 Piece of yellow pepper
- 3 beads zucchini
- The head of green pepper
- 1 eggplant
- Mint sauce
- Two teaspoons of cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Two tablespoons of balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of fresh
- Minced mint
- Grinded cloves
- 1 Cut and remove the seeds from the pepper (yellow, red).
- 2Grill the pepper pieces in a very hot oven.
- 3 Grilled pepper pieces are placed in a plastic bag for 5 minutes than remove the rind and cut the pepper into into pieces.
- 4Cut the eggplant into slices then grill it in the oven until it well cook.
- 5 Boil the 7 way mix.
- 6Add pieces of pepper and slices of eggplant to the mixed vegetables. Then served the meal with mint sauce.