Biryani with Vegetable
- 1 Pack of Americana Mixed Vegetable (3 Way Mix)
- 2 Cups of Basmati Rice
- 3 Onions Cut into Slices
- 2 Chopped Green Peppers,
- 1 Teaspoon of Red Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Raisins
- 1/2 Teaspoon Spoon Mustard Seeds
- 1Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- 1 Teaspoon of Cumin Seeds.
- 4 Beads Cloves .
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper Black.
- 4 Tomatoes, Cut Into Cubes.
- 1/2 Cup of Yogurt.
- 4 Tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- 1In a large bowl, Cook the rice with 4 cups of water, salt and raisins until the rice well be cooked.
- 2 In a pan cook the mixed vegetables with the vegetables oil.
- 3 In a large pan heated 1 tablespoon of oil then add mustard seeds, green pepper, cinnamon, cumin seeds, beads Cloves, black pepper then stir the mixture for 1 minute.
- 4 Then Add onion and stir it.
- 5Then Add salt and red pepper powder and stir.
- 6Then Add tomatoes.
- 7Then Add the yogurt and stir well.
- 8Then Add all the fried vegetables.
- 9Add the cooked rice, the vegetables and other ingredient. Stir and leave for 5 or 3 minutes.
- 10Add coriander leaves then serving the meal in the serving dish.