Cake with Pomegranate and Allaranj
- 1 Pack of Americana pomegranate.
- 2 cups of Allaranj (sliced)
- Cup of caren perries.
- 2 cups of syrup.
- 1 Piece of quince.
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- Sugar icing.
- 3 Tablespoon of Butter.
- ¾ Cup of Sugar.
- 1⅓ Cup of Pomegranate Syrup.
- 3½ Cups of Flour.
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder.
- ½ Teaspoon Carbonates Soda.
- ½ Cup Walnuts
- 1 Put two cups of water in a pot on a medium fire until boiling, then put of Allaranj slices and put caren perries in a two pots (Separate) for two minutes then remove it and leave it to cool down.
- 2Then add some syrup to Allaranj and stir. Grease it with 1 tablespoon of butter then spread some brown sugar.
- 3Arrange of allaranj slices with syrup in the mold and repeat the process with a caren perries.
- 4 Add Pomegranate syrup gradually to the whipping cream and then add Pomegranate kernels and whipping constantly.
- 5Then Mix all other ingredients in a deep bowl and add the walnuts.
- 6Then add the ingredients from Step 5 to the whipping cream until we get Thick paste then transferring to a clean bowl.
- 7Pour the cake mixture in the mold from step 3 and leave it for 35 minutes to cool.
- 8Bake it in oven for around 40 minutes.
- 9Cut the Quince into 4 pieces and put it in a boiling water for 5 minutes then take it a way then take to cool down
- 10 Mix two tablespoons of quince with syrup with same amount of pomegranate with syrup with whipping cream until it become like sauce.
- 11Then put part of pomegranate and quince in a serving dish then put piece of cake and sprayed some sugar and add some pomegranate kernels on the top