Chicken with Green Beans
- 200 gm of Americana Green Beans
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 3 Large Tablespoons of Oil
- Parsley leaves
- A Tablespoon of White Vinegar or Apple Vinegar
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Teaspoon of Cut Green Pepper
- Salt and Black Pepper
- A Tablespoon of Lemon Peel
- ¼ Cup of Lemon Juice
- 1 Wash the chicken breasts well, cut it and place it in a medium bowl.
- 2Ripen the chicken breast with oil, Pour the salt and black pepper and leave it aside.
- 3Bring a small bowl, and fill it with water and put it on fire until it is boiled, then add the cut green beans and leave it for 5 minutes then remove the bowl away from the fire.
- 4 Put the cut green beans in a serving dish.
- 5 Blend the lemon peel, vinegar, garlic, green pepper, parsley, salt and black pepper and all together.
- 6 Put the chicken breasts on the grill for 12 to 15 minutes.
- 7Then Put the chicken breasts in the serving dish Besides the cut green beans then add the blended mixture to them.